CityNorth Hotel, Gormanstown, Co. Meath
13th May 2023
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Imran Ahmad, Consultant Anesthetist & Co-Author DAS 2015 Guidelines, Guy’s & St Thomas NHS London.
Topic: VE Virtual Endoscopy & Virtual Reality, 3D Models for Difficult Airway Planning
Guidelines for Abstract Submission & Poster Presentation
Poster presentations pertaining to any topic related to the perioperative health care experience but most especially anaesthetic and recovery care are welcome.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
• The abstract should be laid out as follows: Title of paper (capitals, bold).
• Name of author(s), present job title, qualifications, address of the presenter/s.
• Maximum length of abstracts one side of an A4 sheet (up to 300 words), including any references.
• Please use Times New Roman, size 12 font, 1.5 spacing. Use the Harvard referencing System, if applicable.
Send your abstract to Sheila Zaragoza-Wall. Email: email@example.com
POSTER GUIDELINES PRESENTATION
• The maximum poster size is A0 (841mm x 1189mm) in portrait orientation
• Stickers will be provided to attach the posters to stands.
• The posters can be put up half an hour before the start of the conference and removed at the end.
• There are no specifications regarding design and layout of the poster.
• Presentation of prizes for best poster is at the end of the workshops.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: 24th April 2023
Delegates can stay at the hotel for €145 B&B single room.
Contact CityNorth Hotel, Gormanstown, Co.Meath.
Phone: 01 690 66 66
CityNorth Hotel is easily accessible for all transport requirements. They are located on the M1 Dublin to Belfast Motorway at Exit 7 and their Eircode is K32 W562. Visit their website for all transport information.